Jump to content
Ratko Mladic

Introduction

Recommended Posts

  • Where you're from:
    • North, American Midwest
  • How you found us:
    • I am familiar with a number of Iron March documents such as The Awakening of a National Socialist and Next Leap, the latter being one of the most personal and important documents I can credit for my political awakening. In trying to find the Iron March forum, I came to understand the recent developments of that board and then decided to look for where that particular board transitioned.
  • Why you registered:
    • I have been a one-man team for as long as I have been political. I have kept my thoughts to myself, hidden my power levels, and would finally enjoy speaking and trading ideas with other Third Positionists/fascists especially in America.
  • What you want to accomplish by being here:
    • To build up my personal knowledge and skills and then eventually be able to find like-minded people in my local area.
  • What your interests are:
    • History, geo-politics, domestic politics, geography, military history, firearms, survivalism, fascism as a worldview.
  • What your skills are:
    • Drafting, construction, writing, image editing, marksmanship, some survivalism. 
  • What your political history is:
    • My first real political ideology was neo-liberalism, this became neo-conservatism around the time of Bush hearing Rush Limbaugh on the radio. Then I had my libertarian phase in high school and quickly transitioned into what could be called American Nationalism. This, too, had a short lifespan as it was rather easy to dispel a lot of the myths of American Nationalism and then I basically became a White Nationalist while maintaining libertarian economics. Now, I have dispelled libertarian economics and have slowly drifted toward progressivist economics while being a rigid nationalist/racialist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the aryan revolution! Hail Victory!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would stop focusing so much on the economics - economic dogmatism is a symptom of modern thinking.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nieto said:

I would stop focusing so much on the economics - economic dogmatism is a symptom of modern thinking.

Agreed!

Modern economics can all be traced back to systematic deviation from the truth, they are used as a tool to hypnotise people in to playing by the rules of those that hold the puppet strings.


Eventually everyone dies.

What counts is the way they lived.

SIEGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 9:39 PM, Dormamma said:

Welcome to the aryan revolution! Hail Victory!

Thank you, Hail Victory brother!

On 1/27/2020 at 6:08 PM, Nieto said:

I would stop focusing so much on the economics - economic dogmatism is a symptom of modern thinking.

Well I understand, in essence what you're driving at, that the Material World shouldn't be the lens through which one understands the universe and the nature of our collective struggle. At the same time, however, thinking about economics does have its place when one is trying to provide for a family, as the polar opposite could have disastrous consequences for people who depend on you. I do understand the overall gestalt of your statement though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ratko Mladic said:
  • How you found us:
    • I am familiar with a number of Iron March documents such as The Awakening of a National Socialist and Next Leap, the latter being one of the most personal and important documents I can credit for my political awakening. In trying to find the Iron March forum, I came to understand the recent developments of that board and then decided to look for where that particular board transitioned.

How do your reconcile your use of the label 'Third Positionist'  and your love of Next Leap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2020 at 5:03 AM, Ratko Mladic said:

thinking about economics does have its place when one is trying to provide for a family, as the polar opposite could have disastrous consequences for people who depend on you. I do understand the overall gestalt of your statement though. 

No, the point of forgetting economics is simply that we are not even close to dictating the narrative or taking power, so why get all worked up about economics? When there is no political solutions, it is a pointless waste of time and energy. Unless you're a reformist, in other words: counter-revolutionary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Recommended Sites

×